Hey Stampin’ Friends, it’s been a few months since I’ve been able to participate in the Stamp ‘N Hop! Welcome back! This month we are sharing projects created with Stampin’ Up! In Colors. If you are hopping along, you’ve come here from Kristie Wilson’s blog.
If we haven’t met yet, I’m Caroline and I am an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here in the US. I hail from a small town in Michigan and I’m so excited to share my creations with you!
I’m in love with the new 2020-2022 In Colors! They are so bright, vibrant, and bold when put together, but they have their own personalities when they stand alone. The Flowers for Every Season Suite showcases the new In Colors perfectly. When I saw it in the catalog I knew I would need to use it for quick and easy thank you notes!
I used a card from the Flowers for Every Season Memories & More Card Pack and one of the Misty Moonlight cards and envelopes from the Flowers for Every Season Memories & More Cards & Envelopes to create this card. I stamped the sentiment from the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set in Misty Moonlight on Magenta Madness.
Then I took the twine from the Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack to accent my sentiment banner. I also used the Pumpkin Pie (I think they have more of a yellow hue than orange) rhinestones from the Holiday Rhinestones Basic Jewels to add some sparkle.
If you don’t already have a demonstrator I would love to assist you with all of your Stampin’ Up! needs! Please feel free to use the links below to add items to your cart!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today! I hope that you have found some inspiration to create your own project using the products I’ve featured here. Please click the next arrow or blog roll below to hop along with the rest of us! Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog to be notified each time I post and feel free to leave a little love below!
Stamp ‘N Hop Creators:
- Vickie Kello – https://vickskraftykreations.com/stamp-n-hop-blog-hop-july-in-colours
- Sandra Roberts (UK) http://sandrascraftstudio.com/?p=2850
- Michelle Bryant – http://craftypaper.co.uk/?p=862
- Sandra Herzog (AT) – https://herzerlskreativecke.at/2020/07/11/stampn-hop-july-2020/
- Annette Elias- De Kijkkast (NL) https://dekijkkast.blogspot.com/2020/06/een-kleurrijk-kadootje-stamp-n-hop.html
- Gez Carpenter (UK) – https://www.nigezza.co.uk/2020/07/stamp-n-hop-july-blog-hop-in-colours.html
- Jenn Charles (USA) – https://bffstampers.com/?p=3922
- Susan Simpson (UK) – http://craftyduckydoodah.blogspot.com/2020/07/2020-2022-in-colours.html
- Mo Rootes (UK) – http://www.crafty-rootes.com/in-colors-for-the-stamp-n-hop-blog-hop/
- Narelle Fasulo (Aus) – http://www.simplystampingwithnarelle.com/2020/07/stamp-hop-incolors.html
- Libby Dyson (Australia) https://libbystampz.com/in-colours/
- Sue Allen (Australia) http://sueallensimplycraft.blogspot.com/2020/07/stamp-n-hop-july-2020-blog-hop.html
- Stacey Marsh (UK) http://www.staceymarsh.co.uk/2020/07/stamp-n-hop-2020-2022-in-colours-blog.htm
- Kristie Wilson (USA) https://mypaperlife.com/2020/07/10/stamp-n-hop-july-in-colors/
- Caroline Peck (USA) https://sparkleandstamp.wordpress.com/2020/07/10/stamp-n-hop-july-2020-in-colors/(opens in a new tab) <–You Are Here!
- Vicky Wright – Australia https://wp.me/p4cXCG-5DO
- Sharon Dalton – Australia https://studioshabazcreativeme68.blogspot.com/2020/07/stamp-n-hop-july-blog-hop-incolors.html
- Jo Blackman – UK https://www.joblackman.com/2020/07/stamp-n-hop-july-blog-hop-in-colors.html
- Rochelle Laird-Smith https://stampingflair.com/stamp-n-hop-2020-in-colours/
- Jill Chapman – UK http://www.paperdaisycrafting.co.uk/2020/07/stamp-n-hop-july-blog-hop-in-colors.html
- Nicole Mahler – USA https://sugarandscraps.com/2020/07/10/july-2020-stamp-n-hop-blog-hop/
- Cheryl Taylor – UK http://cheryldiana.co.uk/stamp-‘n-hop-july-2020-blog-hop