Hey Stampin’ friends, WOW! Can you believe we’ve made it to December?!
I have to admit that I haven’t made many Christmas cards this season. I totally meant to, but I’m going to blame the pandemic for my lack of inspiration. This card below has been in my head for a few years now, just waiting for Stampin’ Up! to offer the right products.
I used the Peace & Joy Bundle and the Sweetest Time Bundle to stamp and die cut my images and sentiments for this clear card! SU! window sheets are the perfect thickness to make clear cards that stand up to all the handling and showing off this card will get!
Both of these bundles are retiring at the end of the month so if you haven’t picked them up yet, make sure you get them before they are gone! If you don’t have a demonstrator in the US I would love to help fulfill your creative needs!
Click the next button to be taken to Donna Lester’s blog and see what she has created for you this month!
Stamp ‘N Hop Creators:
- Stacey Marsh (UK) http://www.staceymarsh.co.uk/2020/12/stamp-n-hop-december-blog-hop.html
- Jenn Charles (USA) https://bffstampers.com/?p=4011
- Narelle Fasulo (Aus) – http://www.simplystampingwithnarelle.com/2020/12/stamp-n-hop-christmas.html
- Libby Dyson (Aus) https://libbystampz.com/stamp-n-hop-christmas/
- Laura Mackie UK http://www.lauramackie.co.uk/2020/12/stamp-n-hop-blog-hop-christmas.html
- Susan Simpson (UK) https://craftyduckydoodah.blogspot.com/2020/09/poinsettia-place-stamp-n-hop.html
- Vickie Kello (Aus) https://vickskraftykreations.com/stamp-n-hop-blog-hop-december-christmas/
- Sandra Roberts (UK) http://sandrascraftstudio.com/?p=3598
- Karen Egan (UK) – https://craftykarendesigns.blogspot.com/2020/12/heartwarming-hugs-thinking-of-you-treat.html
- Kim Price (UK) – http://www.handmadebykim.co.uk/2020/12/stamp-n-hop-december-blog-hop.html
- Alison Carter – The Inkspirational Crafter (UK) https://www.theinkspirationalcrafter.co.uk/2020/12/a-christmas-stamp-n-hop-blog-hop.html
- Pia Gerhardt – Scraproomboom (DE) – https://stampwithscraproomboom.blogspot.com/2020/12/stampn-hop-blog-hop-christmas.html
- Gez Carpenter (UK) Nigezza Creates – https://www.nigezza.co.uk/2020/12/stamp-n-hop-christmas-blog-hop.html
- Cheryl Taylor (UK) –https://cheryldiana.co.uk/stamp-n-hop-december-2020-blog-hop/
- Mo Rootes http://www.crafty-rootes.com/gleaming-baubles/
- Jo Blackman (UK) – https://www.joblackman.com/2020/12/stamp-n-hop-december-blog-hop-christmas.html
- Caroline Peck (US) – https://sparkleandstamp.wordpress.com/2020/12/11/stamp-n-hop-december-2020-christmas/(opens in a new tab)
- Donna Lester (UK) – https://taffycrafting.blogspot.com/2020/12/stamp-n-hop-december-2020-christmas.html
- Vickie Littlewood (UK) – https://vickieloudesigns.blogspot.com/2020/12/brightly-gleaming-wrapped-especially.html
- Sandra Herzog (AT) – https://herzerlskreativecke.at/2020/12/12/stampn-hop-christmas/
Thanks for visiting my blog today. Don’t forget to subscribe and leave a comment below!