Hey Stampin’ friends, I’m so excited to be back with the Stamp ‘N Hop this month (if you missed me last month check out the project I created here). Today we are sharing 3D projects. If you are hopping along from start to finish you’ve come from Susan Simpson’s blog.
I don’t usually make 3D projects. I think they are darling and I am so impressed by crafters and creators who are able to make and use 3D projects on a regular basis, but I just don’t usually do it! Last weekend Stampin’ Up! hosted their first ever virtual OnStage event. Due to the global pandemic it was important for our safety that we didn’t travel to Salt Lake City, Utah for the previously planned OnStage Live event.
My direct team gathered to watch the events on Friday so I created a little gift box using the Perfect Parcel Dies. I also printed and cut out the logo for the belly band around the box! I thought I was so clever and my team loved the goodies inside.
I used Pool Party for the box and then created the belly band out of Pacific Point. The colors I chose coordinated really well with the theme of the weekend! I added stripes of Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green, and Mango Melody. We had so much fun learning new tips, tricks, and techniques during OnStage@Home this year. I can’t wait to have more about OnStage@Home and the upcoming January-June 2021 Mini Catalog to share with you soon.
If you don’t already have a demonstrator (US Only) I’d be happy to assist you with all of your Stampin’ Up! needs. I supported virtual classes during the pandemic and will be continuing them as part of my regularly scheduled programming. Click the “shop now” banner link above to shop my online store!
Click the next button to be taken to Sandra Roberts’s blog and see what she has created for you this month!
Stamp ‘N Hop Creators:
- Stacey Marsh (UK) http://www.staceymarsh.co.uk/2020/11/stamp-n-hop-november-blog-hop.htm
- Jenn Charles (USA) https://bffstampers.com/?p=4007
- Narelle Fasulo (Aus) – http://www.simplystampingwithnarelle.com/2020/11/stamp-n-hop-3d.html
- Libby Dyson (Aus) https://libbystampz.com/3D Projects/
- Laura Mackie UK – http://www.lauramackie.co.uk/2020/11/stamp-n-hop-blog-hop-3d-project.html
- Vickie Kello (Aus) https://www.vickskraftykreations.com/stamp-n-hop-blog-hop-november-3d-project
- Karen Egan (UK) https://craftykarendesigns.blogspot.com/2020/11/stamp-n-hop-set-of-3-nesting-gift-boxes.html
- Jo Blackman (UK) – https://www.joblackman.com/2020/11/stamp-n-hop-november-blog-hop-3d-project.html
- Cheryl Taylor (UK) https://cheryldiana.co.uk/stamp-n-hop-november-2020-blog-hop
- Gez Carpenter (UK) https://www.nigezza.co.uk/2020/11/stamp-n-hop-november-blog-hop-3d.html
- Sandra Herzog (AT) –https://herzerlskreativecke.at/2020/11/14/stampn-hop-3d-project/
- Donna Lester (UK) – https://taffycrafting.blogspot.com/2020/11/stamp-n-hop-november-blog-hop-3d-project.html
- Nicole Mahler (US) – https://sugarandscraps.com/2020/11/13/november-2020-stamp-n-hop-blog-hop/
- Jill Chapman (UK) – https://www.paperdaisycrafting.co.uk/2020/11/stamp-n-hop-november-blog-hop-3d-project.html
- Mo Rootes (UK) – http://www.crafty-rootes.com/3d-stampin-hop/
- Susan Simpson (UK) – https://craftyduckydoodah.blogspot.com/2020/11/poinsettia-petals-stamp-n-hop.html
- Caroline Peck (US) – https://sparkleandstamp.wordpress.com/2020/11/13/stamp-n-hop-november-2020-3d/
- Sandra Roberts (UK) – http://sandrascraftstudio.com/?p=2850
- Annette Elias (NL) https://dekijkkast.blogspot.com/2020/11/kleine-kadootjes-met-little-treats.html
- Alison Carter (UK) https://www.theinkspirationalcrafter.co.uk/2020/11/christmas-3d-project-for-stamp-n-hop.html
- Kim Price (UK) – http://www.handmadebykim.co.uk/2020/11/stamp-n-hop-november-blog-hop.html
Thanks for visiting my blog today. Don’t forget to subscribe and leave a comment below!