Hey Stampin’ friends, I’m so excited to be back with the Stamp ‘N Hop this month. Today we are sharing projects created with products from the 2020 August-December Mini Catalog. If you are hopping along from start to finish you’ve come from Terry Montgomery’s blog.
I used the Merry Moose Bundle which is a returning fave from the 2019 Holiday Catalog! I’m so excited that this bundle returned as it was so popular last year that the punch sold out very early in the catalog cycle and could not be restocked.
I stamped the Buffalo Check background in Memento Tuxedo Black on Real Red Cardstock that measured 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ then I tore the top 1/3 off to create the layered look. I stamped the moose image, sentiment, and trees in Memento Tuxedo Black on Crumb Cake Cardstock before punching out the moose and die cutting the circle. The sentiment tag is made with the brilliant new Banners Pick A Punch from the 2020 August-December Mini Catalog…I hope it sticks around for a while! Below is a complete list of the supplies I used.
If you don’t already have a demonstrator in your area (US Only) I’d be happy to assist you with all of your Stampin’ Up! needs. I support virtual classes during the pandemic and will be continuing them as part of by regularly scheduled programming. Click any of the links below to order from me today!
Click the next button to be taken to Vicky Wright’s blog and see what she has created for you this month!
Stamp ‘N Hop Creators:
- Sandra Roberts (UK) http://sandrascraftstudio.com/?p=2859
- Stacey Marsh (UK) http://www.staceymarsh.co.uk/2020/09/stamp-n-hop-september-blog-hop.html
- Jenn Charles (USA) https://bffstampers.com/?p=3999
- Jo Blackman (UK) https://www.joblackman.com/2020/09/stamp-n-hop-september-blog-hop-holiday.html
- Libby Dyson (Aus) https://libbystampz.com/Holiday Mini/
- Alison Carter (UK) – https://www.theinkspirationalcrafter.co.uk/2020/09/stamp-n-blog-holiday-catalogue.html
- Laura Mackie (UK) http://www.lauramackie.co.uk/2020/09/stamp-n-hop-blog-hop.html
- Sandra Herzog (AT) – https://herzerlskreativecke.at/2020/09/12/stampn-hop-september-2020/
- Mo Rootes – http://www.crafty-rootes.com/holiday-mini-stamp-n-hop-blog-hop/
- Vickie Kello – https://vickskraftykreations.com/the-most-wonderf…time-of-the-year/
- Karen Egan – https://craftykarendesigns.blogspot.com/2020/09/stamp-n-hop-blog-hop-september.html
- Kim Price – http://www.handmadebykim.co.uk/2020/09/stamp-n-hop-september-blog-hop.html
- Cheryl Taylor (UK) – http://cheryldiana.co.uk/stamp-‘n-hop-september-2020-blog-hop
- Gez Carpenter (UK) – https://www.nigezza.co.uk/2020/09/stamp-n-hop-september-blog-hop.html
- Susan Simpson (UK) https://craftyduckydoodah.blogspot.com/2020/08/poinsettia-petals-stamp-n-hop.html
- Rochelle Laird-Smith (Australia) https://wp.me/p9ydMf-1Nd
- Terry Montgomery (CAN) – https://terryficcards.blogspot.com/2020/09/stamp-n-blog-hop-september-little.html
- Caroline Peck (US) – https://sparkleandstamp.wordpress.com/2020/09/11/stamp-n-hop-september-2020-holiday-mini/(opens in a new tab)
- Vicky Wright – Australia – https://bit.ly/3jW1rwK
Thanks for visiting my blog today. Don’t forget to subscribe and leave a comment below!