Welcome to the first Colour Combo Blog Hop of the new year! Thank you so much for joining us this month. If you’ve come here from Sandra’s blog make sure you continue on the hop and leave love with each creator.
I’ve been trying to participate in as many challenges and blog hops as I can to help build traffic to my blog, but mostly to help me use my stash of supplies! I’ve always been a craft collector and more recently I’ve started to be more of a crafter!
I created this card using a brand new bundle from the 2020 January-June Mini Catalog called So Sentimental Bundle. The stamp set has a bunch of really great sentiments and the dies (called Stitched So Sweetly Dies) have the stitched scallop rectangles and the stitched labels. I know that I will be using this stamp set and these dies for so many cards!
Below is the list of all the items I used to create this card! If you click on one it will take you to my store. If you don’t already have a demonstrator in the US I would be delighted to help you.
Please continue on the blog hop by clicking the next button above. Don’t forget to leave a note of love for each crafter as you stop by.
Colour Combo Blog Hoppers:
- Elisabeth Pirolt – Little Lizzy’s Crafts (AT)
- Sue McDonald – Frankiesue Stampin’ (UK)
- Kimberley Morris – procrastistamper (US)
- Tricia Butts – Tricia’s Stamping Creations (US)
- Angélique Nederpel – de Stempelkeuken (NL)
- Rene Guenther – Stempeln-mit-Rene.de (DE)
- Ramona Schneider – Stempel, Stanze & Co (DE)
- Rebecca-Jo Unwin (AU)
- Judith Postler – Judiths Stempelei (AT)
- Cheryl Taylor (UK)
- Sandra Roberts
- Caroline Peck (US) – Sparkle and Stamp – You are here!