I’m back with my second contribution for the international Colour Combo Blog Hop! I’m so excited to be joining in again…especially when I didn’t think I would have the time. In the US we just celebrated our Independence Day last Thursday and my boyfriend & I usually spend the entire week at his families vacation home.
I didn’t have time to create my card before we left on vacation and I wasn’t sure I could create under pressure once we came home, however I totally surprised myself! I wasn’t sure that this color combo was for me, but check it out…I love this card!
I made this card using one of my new favorite stamp sets Beautiful Friendship! I keep picking it up. The background is the new Birch background stamp in Petal Pink over Whisper White. I stamped the largest flower in Petal Pink, the leaves in Granny Apple Green, and the stamen (the flower insides) in Real Red! Who knew this was going to be such a pretty color combo?!
I’ve gotten really into putting sequins and embellishments on my cards. I used to be a 100% clean and simple stamper. I think my card would be just a beautiful without the silver thread or the sequins, but it just adds that much more sparkle.
Thank you so much for visiting me today! Be sure the check out the other awesome blogs in the hop today by clicking next and leave each crafter some love.
Colour Combo Blog Hop Crafters:
- Elisabeth Pirolt – Little Lizzy’s Crafts (AT)
- Sandra Roberts (UK) – http://sandrascraftstudio.com/?p=1180
- Tricia Butts – (US)
- Silke Trapani – Bastelsalat (DE)
- Tanja Klinger-Selinger – (AT)
- Caroline Peck – Sparkle and Stamp (US) < You’re Here!>
- Nicole Mahler – Sugar and Scraps (US)
- Ramona Schneider – Stempel, Stanze und Co (DE)
- Christin Buchel – (DE)
- Sandra Herzog
- Samira Merzouk – Saminra’s Kreative Welt (DE)
- Rebecca-Jo Unwin – (AUS)
- Lisa Kmiec – (US)
- Angelique Nederpel – de Stempelkeuken (NL)
- Tatiana Grubler