Hello All! Thank you for visiting my blog today. This is my first Colour Combo Blog Hop and I am so excited to share my creation with you. As you travel through this hop you will see projects made by Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world. Every project uses this month’s color combination: Gray Granite, Poppy Parade, and Daffodil Delight.
This card was made using the Love What You Do Stamp Set that was introduced in the 2018-2019 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog and has carried over to the new catalog. I love using my stamp sets and supplies in new ways.
I also have a video to share with the directions to make this card yourself. I CASE’d an account I follow on Instagram (@stampinthroughthecatalog). I love the idea that they are sharing a few cards each week using new sets from the catalog and working their way through it! The creators of the account also just announced their plans for the 2019-2020 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog and I can’t wait to join!
Dimensions and Supplies:
- Grey Granite Card Base 8 ½” x 5 ½” (scored at 4 ¼”)
- Daffodil Delight DSP 5” x 3” and 4” x ½”
- Whisper White Cardstock 4” x 5 ¼” and 4” x 3”
- Supplies (all Stampin’ Up!):
- Love What You Do Stamp Set http://tiny.cc/kke57y
- Grey Granite Cardstock http://tiny.cc/5ke57y
- Whisper White Cardstock http://tiny.cc/6le57y
- Brights 6”x6” DSP Stack http://tiny.cc/hme57y
- Brights Stampin’ Write Markers http://tiny.cc/9me57y
- Subtles Stampin’ Write Markers http://tiny.cc/0ne57y
- Daffodil Delight Ink http://tiny.cc/doe57y
- Poppy Parade Ink http://tiny.cc/yoe57y
- Memento Black Ink https://tinyurl.com/y4cmx4bk
- Whisper White Bakers Twine http://tiny.cc/kge57y
- Pearl Basic Jewels http://tiny.cc/phe57y
- Snail Adhesive https://tinyurl.com/yy7wjuj5
- Dimensionals https://tinyurl.com/ycowyeog
Thank you for visiting today! I hope you take a moment to subscribe to my blog so you won’t miss anything I share. Use the next button below to continue on the hop! The link will take you to Rebecca-Jo from Australia and I know you’ll love what she has to share.
Colour Combo Blog Hop Crafters: