We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from our current catalogs! Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of our most popular paper designs!
Stock up on stamp sets at a stellar price! For one day only, September 23, 2020, you can purchase select cling and photopolymer stamp sets at a 15% discount. This short, stamp-tacular sale only happens once a year—you won’t want to miss out on these super savings!
Now’s your chance to stock up on stamp sets at a stellar price! For one day only, you can grab select cling and photopolymer stamp sets at a 15% discount. This stamp-tacular sale only rolls around once a year, so you won’t want to miss it! Use this months host code (CYBDV7DH) when ordering online!
There are so many great samples cards in every Stampin’ Up! publication I’ve decided to make a regular series out of re-creating (aka CASE-ing) the cards and SHARING them with everyone! I emphasize sharing because often I will CASE a card because I really like the layout or technique or color combo used, but then I don’t share because it isn’t an original idea and I think everyone sees everything in the catalogs. However, I’ve learned that not everyone sees what I see when I look at the catalog! So here we have another installment of CASE the Catalog.
Today’s card features the stamp set Whiskey Business and World of Good Specialty DSP.
Sometimes I can look at a card and know exactly what I need to recreate it, but this card I needed to look up the details in the samples recipe guide that Stampin’ Up! supplies demonstrators to figure it out! I used Balmy Blue and Bumblebee ink with a Water Painter to color in decanter and the who classes and then added a little Smoky Slate at the bottom to look like a table.
In the recipe I learned that Shimmery White cardstock was used, but I had already cut and stamped a piece of regular Whisper White cardstock when I learned that so I used a little Wink of Stella on the decanter and glasses to give them a little shimmer! You can hardly tell where I added it when you aren’t holding the card in your hand, but it’s very subtle and that’s my favorite way to had sparkle to masculine cards!
Below is a complete list of what I used to create this card. If you don’t currently have a demonstrator in the US, I would love to assist you with all of your Stampin’ Up! needs. If you are outside of the US please your the Demonstrator Locator on the main webpage to find someone local to you.
Can you believe it’s September already?! I cannot, it seems like September just snuck up on us. I’ve been looking forward to creating with this combo since it was announced earlier this year. In fact, I’ve created 3 cards with this colour combo and I might just keep going I like it so much! Subscribe to my blog to be emailed when I post new cards or follow me on instagram!
If you are following along with the blog up you are just come from Jo Blackman’s blog. If you joined from my IG link or other social media make sure you click the next button to keep hopping!
Today’s card is actually a CASE from my own collection! If this card looks familiar to you, it’s because it’s very similar to this one that I created back in June of 2019. I used the Flirty Flamingo ink full strength on the main floral image and then I stamped again to get a softer less saturated color for the second floral image. I followed this technique with every color ink used to create the stamped floral image.
I used versamark ink and white embossing powder to make the sentiment standout on Night of Navy cardstock. I have been obsessed with white embossed sentiments lately! I think heat embossed sentiments just add the right touch to almost any card.
Colour Combo Blog Hoppers:
- Elisabeth Pirolt – Little Lizzy’s Crafts (AT) – https://www.little-lizzys-crafts.at/2020/09/13/colour-combo-blog-hop-september-2020/
- Sue McDonald – Frankiesue Stampin’ – http://frankiesue.blogspot.com/2020/09/colour-combo-blog-hop-september.html
- Sandra Roberts – Sandra’s Craft Studio (UK) http://sandrascraftstudio.com/?p=2790
- Annette Elias – De Kijkkast – (NL) https://dekijkkast.blogspot.com/2020/09/bloemen-in-blauw-colour-combo-bloghop.html
- Amanda Farlinger – Canada http://www.fromwhereistamp.ca/2020/09/colour-combo-blog-hop-september.html
- Jenn Charles (US) – https://bffstampers.com/?p=4019
- Tricia Butts (US) – https://triciastampingcreations.blogspot.com/2020/09/colour-combo-september-blog-hop.html
- Sigrid Joch – Sigrids kreative ART (DE) – https://sigridsmeineart.blogspot.com/2020/09/marineblau-flamingorot-gruner-apfel.html
- Sue Allen (Australia) https://sueallensimplycraft.blogspot.com/2020/09/colour-combo-blog-hop-september-2020.html
- Gez Carpenter (UK) – https://www.nigezza.co.uk/2020/09/colour-combo-september-blog-hop.html
- Melinda Whittington – Australia https://comecreatewithmel.blogspot.com/2020/09/september-colour-combo-hop-timeless.html
- Katie Johnson (US) – http://www.stampladykatie.com/2020/09/christmas-gleaming-color-combo-hop.html
- Kathrin Fuchs – stempelfux https://stempelfuchs-stuttgart.blogspot.com/2020/09/colour-combo-blog-hop-september-2020.html
- Jo Blackman – https://www.joblackman.com/2020/09/colour-combo-blog-hop-september.html
- Caroline Peck (US) – https://sparkleandstamp.wordpress.com/2020/09/08/colour-combo-blog-hop-september-2020/(opens in a new tab)
- Lisa Kmiec (US) – https://lisakmiecstamps.blogspot.com/2020/09/colour-combo-blog-hop.html
Thank you for stopping by today! Don’t forget to leave some love below and follow me on Instagram @sparkle_and_stamp for daily inspiration!
Hey Stampin’ friends, I’m so excited to be back with the Stamp ‘N Hop this month. Today we are sharing projects created with products from the 2020 August-December Mini Catalog. If you are hopping along from start to finish you’ve come from Terry Montgomery’s blog.
I used the Merry Moose Bundle which is a returning fave from the 2019 Holiday Catalog! I’m so excited that this bundle returned as it was so popular last year that the punch sold out very early in the catalog cycle and could not be restocked.
I stamped the Buffalo Check background in Memento Tuxedo Black on Real Red Cardstock that measured 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ then I tore the top 1/3 off to create the layered look. I stamped the moose image, sentiment, and trees in Memento Tuxedo Black on Crumb Cake Cardstock before punching out the moose and die cutting the circle. The sentiment tag is made with the brilliant new Banners Pick A Punch from the 2020 August-December Mini Catalog…I hope it sticks around for a while! Below is a complete list of the supplies I used.
If you don’t already have a demonstrator in your area (US Only) I’d be happy to assist you with all of your Stampin’ Up! needs. I support virtual classes during the pandemic and will be continuing them as part of by regularly scheduled programming. Click any of the links below to order from me today!
Click the next button to be taken to Vicky Wright’s blog and see what she has created for you this month!
Stamp ‘N Hop Creators:
- Sandra Roberts (UK) http://sandrascraftstudio.com/?p=2859
- Stacey Marsh (UK) http://www.staceymarsh.co.uk/2020/09/stamp-n-hop-september-blog-hop.html
- Jenn Charles (USA) https://bffstampers.com/?p=3999
- Jo Blackman (UK) https://www.joblackman.com/2020/09/stamp-n-hop-september-blog-hop-holiday.html
- Libby Dyson (Aus) https://libbystampz.com/Holiday Mini/
- Alison Carter (UK) – https://www.theinkspirationalcrafter.co.uk/2020/09/stamp-n-blog-holiday-catalogue.html
- Laura Mackie (UK) http://www.lauramackie.co.uk/2020/09/stamp-n-hop-blog-hop.html
- Sandra Herzog (AT) – https://herzerlskreativecke.at/2020/09/12/stampn-hop-september-2020/
- Mo Rootes – http://www.crafty-rootes.com/holiday-mini-stamp-n-hop-blog-hop/
- Vickie Kello – https://vickskraftykreations.com/the-most-wonderf…time-of-the-year/
- Karen Egan – https://craftykarendesigns.blogspot.com/2020/09/stamp-n-hop-blog-hop-september.html
- Kim Price – http://www.handmadebykim.co.uk/2020/09/stamp-n-hop-september-blog-hop.html
- Cheryl Taylor (UK) – http://cheryldiana.co.uk/stamp-‘n-hop-september-2020-blog-hop
- Gez Carpenter (UK) – https://www.nigezza.co.uk/2020/09/stamp-n-hop-september-blog-hop.html
- Susan Simpson (UK) https://craftyduckydoodah.blogspot.com/2020/08/poinsettia-petals-stamp-n-hop.html
- Rochelle Laird-Smith (Australia) https://wp.me/p9ydMf-1Nd
- Terry Montgomery (CAN) – https://terryficcards.blogspot.com/2020/09/stamp-n-blog-hop-september-little.html
- Caroline Peck (US) – https://sparkleandstamp.wordpress.com/2020/09/11/stamp-n-hop-september-2020-holiday-mini/(opens in a new tab)
- Vicky Wright – Australia – https://bit.ly/3jW1rwK
Thanks for visiting my blog today. Don’t forget to subscribe and leave a comment below!